Monday, April 11, 2011

Random Crush of the Day

Hope everyone had a great weekend! The weather here in Ohio was 85 and sunny yesterday – so I spent every minute of it outside! I’m a BIG believer in sun protection and lathered up yesterday to avoid a painful burn. I purchased this sunscreen late last summer, but never ended up using it, as I had a bottle of Coppertone to finish up first. If I had only known how awesome this stuff is, I would have thrown out the Coppertone and switched to this instead!
[image: hawaiiantropic.com]

This is the BEST sunscreen I’ve ever used! The smell is light – not too sunscreen-y (is that a word? You know what I’m talking about – the coconut smell) – and it feels AMAZING on the skin. It’s not greasy, and your hands don’t feel oily after using it. I touched my arm after I put it on, and my arm didn’t feel greasy either – it was like I wasn’t even wearing sunscreen or lotion of any kind! Even the husband agreed, and it takes a lot for me to even get him to wear any kind of sun protection. I didn’t get a sun burn, I didn’t feel greasy all day, AND it’s water resistant, so it didn’t sweat off. I also used it on my face, and so far it hasn’t seemed to clog my pores or make me break out (and I have fairly sensitive skin). Another plus – this sunscreen isn’t tested on animals. This sunscreen gets an A+ and is definitely crush worthy!

Do you have a favorite sunscreen or tips for sun protection? Let me know in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment